Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday nights.

I'm back! && Exams are over, time to relax and enjoy this weekend. Okay, so this are the usual things I do during a friday night when I'm all alone: Reading my favorite book, watching late night shows, pigging up a bag of chips, spending a lot of time in the bathroom having some facial scrub or just even staying in bed. I really miss this, spending a lot of time with myself since I was so busy studying for our exams. So I pretty much didn't get lots of sleep. I also figured out how important sleeping is, It's good for our skin, health and body. I think, I would be sleeping a lot earlier now a days. Well except for friday nights, I just really love staying up late at a friday night. I just love the feeling of not getting up early the next day. So, I just finished the book that I'm reading which was "The summer I turned pretty" Spent the night finishing that, whew. I just couldn't stop reading, especially when It's a really good book. It reached 2 am, & I stopped & just slept. It's been a long time since I slept that long since I woke up 1 pm the next day. Anyways, I would be resting for awhile.

You know you love me,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment