Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Leaving a glass slipper.

Prom, prom, prom. It's probably the first thing you look up to when you reach Junior High. That wonderful night, when you get to wear a gorgeous dress, with those lovely pair of high heels & of course, that night when you can wear make-up without even getting judged of "wearing too make-up" but of course, I wouldn't be wearing a lot. I Probably thought of this prom like forever! I remember planning this with my best friend back when I was in grade school, promising each other that we would show each other's dresses & do each other's makeup. Well, here it is! It would be Prom next week, & I can't believe how fast it is. It feels like just yesterday when I promised myself I would be wearing a gorgeous dress & be fashionably late just like the Cinderella tale & running late leaving your glass slipper. (okay, well that only happens in the disney movies) Ha-ha! but I do wish, this could be a night to remember. Anyway, I would sure need a new pair of high-heels!

You know you love me,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment