Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello books!

Back to school again & As usual I'm back to same old piles of books that I need to read for the quarter. Good thing, I had my white mocha, venti sized-frappuchino from starbucks plus I bought another two books for me to read when I have some spare time or which I call, the "I'm resting for awhile so I feel reading books that I want. " Although, I do like reading my World History book from Social Studies Class. I love history. I don't really know why but I just really like learning from our History especially when It comes to European History. I'm such a geek, I know. Anyways, so I was trying my best to keep myself awake during Accounting class or at least make myself focus since I'm starting to think about other stuff that are not even related to Accounting, I get distracted easily. That sometimes I always get mad at myself for not focusing & listening. Don't wanna be too hard on myself thou.
So yeah, This will be a long week.

You know you love me,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment